Saturday, September 1, 2007

Sam the clown

Here is Samuele, a very fun, cool FGA who is quite the character and always manages to make you smile with his way of being and his foolish faces...(as can be seen in the above picture)...


....and here he is with his wife Lily who always makes sure to keep him on the staight and narrow...(snicker snicker)...anyhow, they came to fellowship with us for the last time before returning home...was fun and relaxing...miss you guys already..oh, and to finish this off, here is one of his favorite riddles; some ppl have gotten the answer in 15 seconds, while others, (like me), have had the answer told to them...so here it goes:


A brick weighs: one kilo plus half a brick;
How much does the brick weigh?

have fun!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the brick weighs one kilo. Am I right or am I right?

Anonymous said...

no dear anomymous,you are not right...the brick weighs one kilo PLUS half a brick; now add that up and figure out how much the brick weighs....

Luca said...

Nyahhahahahahahah. I know, I know! Should I spoil it?

Anonymous said...

i know you know Luca, seeing that you lived with Sam and Lily for so long, but don't spoil it just yet...let's see if someone else can solve it..

CurlyCel said...

Maybe I can say it in Italian? :D Does anonymous speak Italian? It might not give it away so fast? Yes, yes?

Anonymous said...

Not a logical question then....meaning we'd have to guess?

Anonymous said...

its a kilo and a half, my dear anonymous friend

Anonymous 3 said...

2 kilos