Thursday, September 6, 2007

Me and my boy




Yesterday Dany took our twin girls to a 2 day fellowship for MCs and OCs for our area as the CP board is hading out the diffrent prices for the kids that participated in the FLIP program, so I find myself alone in our big room just having to care for the baby...now you might think what's the big deal? Well, I guess for me it's quite a diffrent feeling just having to care for "one child", seeing I never had that (since my first pregnacy was twins), so I'm quite enjoying my break although I do miss the rest of my family...plus today is my Word and rest so I got to have some needed extra rest which always seems so hard to get these days with the baby...the Lord loves me..I'll leave you with these pics of the little one chewing on his hairbrush after bathtime..

No comments: