Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My brother is leaving....sob..

Tonight I'm feeling a little sad thinking about the fact that the day after tomorrow my youngest brother will be leaving Italy again to go live in Mexico...was so nice having him around this year or so after him having lived in Africa for 4 long years and I not getting to see him pretty much at all..I must admit that in the last few years especially since he had left to Africa, I was not very close to him as I always thought he was too young to understand certain situations or things I was going through..but now since he's been here, and evertime we got to see each other, we spent alot of time talking and I come to realise how much he's gone through and how much more mature he's become..thanks Mike for everthing..it's been nice having you around and I will greatly miss you..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TI VOGLIO BENE...