Sunday, June 24, 2007

...and the rest of the day

eagerly opening presents..
very tired and sweaty from being outside and not very happy to have to pose for pictures..
I actually managed to get the moment when they blew it out..

...when we got home it was present opening time, and then we sang them happy birthday and they blew out their candle, and not being very fond of cake(not very fond of sweets in general)they decided to just snich a bit of the chocolate covering and chocolate balls from the top before running off to play with their presents..it was a long day, but they had fun..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

incredibile quanto sono cresciute..

Chiara said...

Ya, I can't believe how big they are.It seems like yesterday that you were pregnant with them. We miss them so much!! Happy Birthday girls!!

Anonymous said...

Did you tell tham thatNonna and Nonno Vitali said Happy Birthday? Wish I could send a present too! They're just the most wonderfullest cutest twin granddaughters..... I love 'em to pieces!

Anonymous said...

By the way, elisa, excuse me if this seems picky, but the word "which" has an "H" after the "W".

Lisa said...

Whoever wrote "your teacher", I know that word was spelled wrong, but I noticed it only by the time I had already put up the post and I did not feel like going back and writing it properly....I'm sure ppl will be able to read it anyways..

Lisa said...

...and anyhow this "teacher" can only be either mom or Elena...confess...lol..

Anonymous said...

I confess- it's me

Anonymous said...

Do you love me anyway?

Lisa said...

yes mom, don't worry I still love you...

Luca said...

All this discipline and love.... awwww. Lisa, non fare l'ignorante. Torna indietro e cambiala!

Boo ya said...

hhahhah luca! stop being mean.

lisa, u look sooo hot!! wow!! all tanned and beatuiful..asob.so..b..lesob....

and they look adorable. i miss them!!!! love you lis!

Lisa said...

thanks Kathy, and I know Luca loves to be mean to me..that's the only reason he goes on my blog...just kiddin'..love ya