Thursday, June 14, 2007

In honour of my sisters......


Just the other day, going through some old pics, I found this one of my three younger sisters, taken in February of 2003 just before they were leaving for Africa with my mom and dad...the first to the left is Dora, don't remember exactly how old she was then(17 I think), who is now 21, married and pregnant with her 1st kid...congrats girl...in the middle there is Elena who I believe was 14 and 1/2 back then and who just a few days ago turned 18....wow...and last but not least is Kathy who at that time was 11 and 1/2 and who also just recently had her birthday and turned 16....sometimes I find it hard to believe how fast they all grew, but it's awesome to see them all happy and fulfilled where they are and still serving the Lord...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Lisa that's so sweet! But I look HORRIBLE in that picture. Much more stylish now with my new hairstyle and PG tummy!
Love you!
Dora

Boo ya said...

yeah...hahhaha...gee...we were so hidious. but at least we were sweet(i think...) lisa i love you so much

Luca said...

Maremma he porcae!