Monday, May 18, 2009

Excuses

Yes, I have become a deliquent blogger since my Facebook addiction started taking over me and since I stopped having intelligent things to write for the dear readers of this blog to read(they must be very few)...anyhow, not much has happened since my last post apart the fact that I went to Venice again(twice in less than a month), but this time it was because my sis and her whole home from Croatia was going too, so I decided to take the 3 older girls in our home to meet up with them, and it was fun especially for the kids running around like a bunch of maniacs...:p.......shortly after that, in that same week, I decide to go to Croatia to visit my sister doing it in one day!...granted, it's not that far but to try to do it in 24 hours was quite the trip..but it was worth it, and I had fun, apart the fact of coming home the next morning after having travelled half the night to face cooking and cleaning for as my day's work...but hey, that's life and sometimes you need to grab the chance to do fun things as they present themselves even if means putting up with a few less hours of sleep....well, I will be posting pics of my second Venice trip soon enough..till then, back to FB..:p

2 comments:

Boo ya said...

haha i know what you mean. came home at 2 from a party and woke up at 6 for all day ballooning. (i know, traumatic) but so worth it.

lisa said...

totally.....I so agree..:p