Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another year went by.....

Yes, it is so,
Another year of my life went by
and I don't really feel any diffrent.
Last year on my birthday, I wondered
what the future had in store for me,
if I'd still be in the same home....

Well, this year did bring many changes
and I got to do one very special thing for
which I'm very thankful: see my youngest brother
get married, getting to go to that side of the world,
and also get to see part of my family that I had
not seen in two years....

The Lord is good to me..


6 comments:

Boo ya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dora said...

Post pictures for me! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Claire said...

You're awesome Lisa, hope this new year will bring you everything you wish for, happiness most of all!
Miss you x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wishes, Kathy, Dora and Claire..so sweet...and Dora I will post pics as soon as we have a party..lol..still need to get there...the 30th was rather quiet..

crazynik said...

Happy Birthday! I'm happy I got to meet you! xxx have a great new year. muah

Anonymous said...

Thanks Niki, was nice meeting you as well...hope you're having a nice vacation..love ya..