Sunday, September 7, 2008

My first post this month

And here we are already in September, basically this year is almost gone and it feels like it was only such a short time ago that I was in the middle of a very busy Christmas push...so much has happened this year, including changing homes, but I'm exicited for what the future will bring as nowadays it's always just a suprise day by day..was just blog surfing a bit and I realise how many people as starting to get all on the defense about comments they get on their blog...I must say I'm quite lucky, seeing that I still have not recieved any of those "nasty ones" going around as it so seems...but in the end I'm convinced that if you do start something like a blog that is completly open to just about any Tom, Dick and Harry to read you also have to accept that people will often not be nice, cause they don't know you, can't understand the way you live or whatever reason they have...with this I'm not defending or promoting bad comments..God forbid..it was just a though..

4 comments:

Boo ya said...

They do get ever so annoying though. You're lucky.

Boo ya said...

haha I see you nin 10 days!! Yahooo!

Anonymous said...

it'll be great..can't wait...ha, I even rhymed there..

Just Blowing By said...

I agree with you 100 percent!