Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally.....I'm out of the Old Continent

I haven't blogged in awhile, guess did not have much to post or pics to put up..plus trying to keep up home duties and packing for trip is not an easy task..but here I am, finally in Tijuana, Mex and of course jet lagging!! Here it's a little past 3 in the morning and I'm awake as can be, might be due to the fact that at home it's around midday...will post as many pics as i can get my hands on..for now please pray that I can start getting used to the time change and sleep better...love you all..

3 comments:

Just Blowing By said...

Have fun Lisa!!!

Anonymous said...

tx Yani...I'll do my best!...love ya

Dora said...

Will pray for you! Have great fun and I'll be counting on you to post lots of pictures of the wedding since Mike doesn't have a blog. Muah!