Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My twins turned 8

In the water
my sister in law that came along with my nephew
waiting for the cake
just about to blow out the candles
..........and our family portrait!



Yes, today my girls are 8 years old and we had a pretty full day! We started off in the morning by taking them to the pool where we stayed until lunch time, came home, ate lumch, had a bit of quite time and then in the afternoon we had the whole opening presents-eating cake party..................the biggest present they got this year was rollerblades........it had been awhile they had been asking me to get them some so now they have something new to practise on.....wow they truly are gettimng so big..sob....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Anonymous said...

They are such angels! Happy birthday, beautiful girls! From Nonna Delight and Nonno Abner

Dora said...

Congratulations to the two lovelies! Great family pic!