Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's been a year!

I just realised today that on the 12th it's been a year that I've been blogging! I looked over my posts of the last year, and quite a few things have happened, most nice, so I can thank the lord for that....I don't have any pictures to show for this post as my husband finally managed to find a bit of time to rid my laptop from a very hated Windows Vista and put XP on it, so I'm very happy about that but he hasn't yet completed the whole work so I have to wait to get my hands on the pictures from my comp, as right now I'm using his...oh well, bye for now..

2 comments:

Dora said...

Vista is the way of the future. You can run but you can't hide from it. Sooner or later you're gonna have to learn to like it. Don't worry, I hate vista too but I'm learning to get around it.
luv u!

Lisa said...

Don't worry Dora as long as Windows XP lives, Vista can still be trashed..my comp is a wonder now...