Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Missing.....

I miss my family!!
Yup, I've just come to the realization how much I miss each and everyone one of them for diffrent things and how nice it was when we were all living closer together and we got to see each other more often, even if at that time I didn't really appreciate the fact cause' I did not take into consideration that sooner or later we'd all be scattered around the world with little or no possiblity to meet anytime soon...

I miss my mom, just because moms are moms and are always nice to have around for a talk, a counsel on what to do, and just to cry on their shoulder if need be...

I miss my dad and all his talks and the way he just loves to play "old", telling us that now he's gonna "retire" and just take care of all his grandkids...

I miss my sister Chiara for the way she's so friendly and foolish and how you can always have a good laugh with her and just be "sisters"...

I miss Andrea and all his "wee words of wisdom" and all his hugs and all his particular ways of being..

I miss Luca and all the good times we had together, and all his wittiness and for being the cool gemini that he is..and all his comp help..

I miss Michael and all the talks we had and for the fact that he always understood what I was going through, and for all the good laughs we had together..

I miss Dora, mainly for the fact that I have not seen her in almost 5 years, but also for the fact that she friendly and bubbly at all times..

I miss Elena for her sweetness, and the way she's so reserved about herself and her deep love for the Lord..

....and last but not least I miss Kathy the " baby" of our family...she's so cool and fun and is great to hang out with even if I never got to do it much with her for the fact that she always lives so far away ever since she became a teen..

And hey, I don't want to forget all my brothers and sisters in law who are also super great and fun to be with and whom I am also super happy, are part of my family....

I love you guys, and even if I never showed it much to you, or don't comunicate with you often, know that you're in my heart always..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this really brought tears to my eyes...it's so true! You never appreciate someone until they're way across the ocean, and then what can you do about it?

But I Pray for each of you every day and hold you dear in my heart.

We just celebrated Thanksgiving (a first for the Vitali family) and it was so great to have Luca, Claire, Julian, Michael and Amy here. But we sure missed all the rest of you!

Boo ya said...

awwww lisa...your breaking my heart! "cool"? "fun"??? lol......so sweet! i love and miss you so much too! xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

thanks mom....I would have loved to be there..

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, I love you and miss you too. Sorry it's been so long!

Luca said...

Awwww sniff sniff, boo hoo... (wipes tears on sleeve)