Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday daddy


So finally today, to his great joy and pleasure,(snicker) my dad is turning a year older, 54 long years are now weighing on his shoulders and he is definitely ready, (according to his own words), to go into retirement and become like the patriarchs of old surrounded by all his sons and daughter and most of all his grandkids...lol..no, he's truly a great dad and still going strong, and I really miss him..I love you dad, and may you have another great year serving the Lord..I really wanted to put a recent pic of him, but all I could get my hands on is this pic I found on the Family website that was taken of my parents when they were still in Africa, 2-3 years ago...I guess it'll have to do for now...un abbraccio papi..ti voglio bene..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, this pic was taken in a pizzeria near Nepi right BEFORE we went to Africa, and is about 5 years ago... But Dad is still as handsome as ever!

Anonymous said...

Da Papà: Grazie tante per il tuo apprezzamento, Elisa. Mi manchi anche tu. Spero che il nuovo anno ti porterà buone cose per te e la tua famiglia. Con amore, Papà

Luca said...

Io sto bene come spero di te. :P

Actually dad is not going on about how he's gonna retire, he goes on about how he's old and he won't be around for long. He's been saying that since he was in his mid-forties.