Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Bro is leaving....sob.....



Yes, I've been quite happy to have Luca and Claire here for the last couple of weeks, but alas they are leaving this week-end for the cold country of England where they will be spending the rest of time they are here in Europe..sob...oh well, at least last night we got to go out for pizza me, Andrea, Luca, Claire and Julian..went to a nice place and even got ice cream afterwards..of course I took my camera along, but to my dismay my batteries died shortly after having taken just a couple of pics..just managed to take these two of Luca and his beer and Julian enjoying his plate of chips...

4 comments:

Luca said...

Gosh I'm so hot. Just look at me!

Lisa said...

tu dici?.....bè l'importante è crederci..haha...

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luca said...

Senti, non mi far sentire una cacchina, ok? Ho bisogno di un po' d'incoraggiamento. :P