Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mike and Amy's visit

Me and my bro eagerly waiting for the food in a cute little pizzeria
me and my newly aquired sister in-law
Amy looking great, Mike being his usual silly self, and me just joining in the merriment

...and finally me and Christina on the night we went out dancing..great fun..it was so nice to see you guys even though it was a very short visit and I miss you tons already...and Amy, please don't be upset for the photos I posted, you look so beatiful I couldn't resist..come again soon, love you..

7 comments:

Dora said...

Hey, you got to see Amy!?! Not fair! What do you mean by sister-in-law? Are they already married?

Anonymous said...

hey there Dora, no they are not married yet, but engaged...she's really nice..

Luca said...

Did Mike keep all his clothes on when you went dancing... Pescara has a weird effect on him when he dances there. Hee hee

Anonymous said...

haha luca not funny!

Lisa said...

yes Luca, Mike did keep his clothes on, and we all just danced on the tables and chairs..lol..

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, I love you and I'm not upset about the photos -- just haven't had time to comment. It was so nice to meet and get to know you -- as well as the rest of your lovely family. I have yet to meet you Dora, looking forward to it. :)
Hope to see you all again soon, or come see us. :P

Lisa said...

thanks Amy, glad to know you're ok about the pics..love you and keep my bro behaving..hug and kiss..