Friday, January 25, 2008

Nothing to say really...



Well, I don't have much time for my blog lately, nor much to say for a post, but today I clicked on my cluster map and was surprised to see a few new dots have appeared in new places, so I thought I'd put up a couple more pics of "the kid"... the first one he's sitting on his new tricycle given to him for Christmas by the grandparents, his face is kind of amusing, and in the second one I was trying to make him sort of pose but of course he was always running the risk of falling face down on the floor for lack of staying still..oh well..he still refuses to walk on his own and will only move if he is holding on to both of my hands..so lazy..well, his sisters did walk at 18 months, I just hope he does not decided to follow suit..ok, that's all for now..till soon..

1 comment:

Dora said...

He's ever so cute Lisa!
Love you :)!