Friday, December 14, 2007

Alive

Ok yes, I'm still around even if I haven't posted in awhile...just been out alot during these last two weeks and will probably be this way all the way till Christmas..it's tiring but fun..still waiting on a cam, that's why the lack of photos or very few..oh well, will try to put up something interesting soon..till then I'll leave you with a short verse of a song I heard recently which I thought was sweet and inspiring:

"I'm already there,
take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair,
I'm the shadow on the ground
I'm the whisper in the wind
and your imaginary friend...
...and I know, I'm in your prayers...
Don't make a sound
I'm the beat in your heart, I'm the moonlight shing down
and I'll be there till the end...
...can you feel the love that we share..
Oh, I'm already there"

1 comment:

Boo ya said...

hahahah aw lisa, listening to cowboy music??? i love that song!!!! lol.