Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My birthday photos






So here I am on my birthday, in front of the cake and opening one of the presents that I recieved...just a note of the last pic with these "necklaces" and very pink fake nails, I did not want to wear these things, but was "forced" by two of the younger girls, as they gave me a very "cute and fake" set of jewellery for kids of course, to replace my stolen stuff..so foolish..so to make them happy, I posted the pic of me with the nails and necklaces..tsk tsk..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it was a happy one! Wish we were there to celebrate with you!

Wake said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!
Love you girl.

Anonymous said...

thanks Loana..love you

Marie said...

Oh happy Belated Birthday Lisa....your looking great.BTW..LY!

Anonymous said...

thanks Marie..hope to see you sometime again...

Our Little Harts said...

Happy birthday... late yes.. but not to late to wish you a great new year.. and I love the nails by the way lol! At least you got some new make up to replace the stolen stuff
xoxoxo