Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mark

Just yesterday we had Sam and Lily come see us, since they were nearby here on holiday with most of their kids, and when they all enter the gate, I see this familiar face amongst them....Mark!!...and I'm just like " what in the world are you doing here??", seeing he had basicaly disappeared from Europe in the last 4-5 years and you used to see this guy just about everywhere...so he says he was in Africa this whole time and just returned to Europe for awhile and was taking a bit of holiday with Sam and Lily...well, twas a nice surprise seeing him again..love meeting old friends..

10 comments:

Dora said...

Yeah, he's been around tormenting the
innocent girls here in South Africa for the past while. I was quite surprised to see him here as well when he showed up a few years ago. He's still as handsome and witty as ever, isn't he?

Boo ya said...

so hot! totally miss the guy...

Anonymous said...

That guy! he's always trying to break my bottle, but I broke his a few times too! But your public blog isn't the place to tell about it..... wink wink

Anonymous said...

old crushes you mean...

Lisa said...

What you guys talking about?? mom you had a crush on this guy?....LOL....anyhow, I wrote nothing wrong on my blog, it was just nice seeing a person whom I had not seen in years...and nothing more..got it???!!...your minds are so evil...

Anonymous said...

Me a crush on Mark??? LOL! Anonymous is probably him, because he really likes to think that all the FGAs are totally in love with him... AND all the SGAs too... What an ego! But I'm praying that the right girl will snag him, because I do love him, in a motherly way, that is.

Boo ya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

who wrote that "old crushes you mean..." comment?? Mark woul really like to know...

Anonymous said...

perhaps s/he is anonymous cause they don't want you to know who it is? bling bling...it's not THAT hard to figure out. That is usually the point of being anonymous.

Marie said...

That's cool...you get to see old friends...I'm on the other side of the world.....plus I live in the boonies...really do miss those good old days back in Europe....& Mark...he's a great guy...I'm sure he's got plenty of old crushes...ha. Take care you guys!