Thursday, July 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIARA!

I know you won't be able to read this today on you birthday cause' you're away, but I still wanted to give you my birthday wishes and let you know that I thought about you today.....I know I never told you this, but I really admire you for still being here and serving the Lord with your family and for always coming out stronger out of every stuation you've been though....all that to say, I love you big sis...you're the best..."happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, and you act like one too......."hey, just kiddin'....wanted to put a pic up, but don't have any good ones, so I'll wait on that one....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Chiara, this is s special day not only for you but also for all of us.We love you and need you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Chiara love you!

Boo ya said...

AHHPPYPPY BIRTHDAYYERHR

Chiara said...

Thank you so much guys!!! You're all so sweet!! I owe it all to you!!Lisa,The thing you said is the best birthday present ever!!Knowing that certain things don't go unnoticed is very precious!! Especially when its your sis that notices!! Thank you!! I really treasure our relationship!! Love You!!